JAMB 2020/2021 Correction Portal Has Opened?|jamb correction of data closing date (starting date and ending date) find out here
If for any reason you have made a mistake in the 2020/2021 jamb registration process? If yes quizzerweb is here to enlighten you on how you can quickly correct this error with little effort.
But before you will be able to correct this errors, you will have to wait for jamb to open their portal for that, if not it will be difficult for you to effect any changes on your bio data with jamb.
The Mistakes that can be corrected on jamb portal
You can correct any of these mistakes immediately the portal has been opened.
- JAMB Subject Combination
- Passport Photograph
- Date of Birth
- And Course/Change of Institution.
Jamb correction of data opening and closing date 2020/2021
Note: the portal is currently open now
It will be recalled that the 2017/2018 portal was opened around 5th of May, immediately it was open thousands of candidates who made one type of errors or the other during registration was able to quickly correct these errors.
And on 6th of May it was closed again. But we believe that the 2020/2021 more time will be given
JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2020/2021
- First you have to visit the 2020/2021 JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Wait for the portal to open
- Then Login with your Email and Password.
- When you are logged in Click on ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services offers by JAMB on the left side of your screen .
- From the drop DOWN Menu , select ‘2020 UTME Data Correction‘.
- You now have to proceed to payment.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2018, 2017,2016,2015 ownward.
For those who wrote jamb in 2018, 2017,2016, 2015,2014,2013 and years below, need to follow the guide outlined below to effectively change their data on JAMB portal.
- You have to log on to JAMB E-facility portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- If you don’t have a jamb profile create one
- You have to Login with your profile Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services offers on the left side if your screen .
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .