SALES OF 2019/2020 LAUTECH JUPEB SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FORM
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO
P. M. B. 4000, OGBOMOSOADMISSION INTO LAUTECH JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) PROGRAMME FOR THE 2019/2020 CONTACT SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for admission into the LAUTECH Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. The Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
DURING THE PROGRAMME, CANDIDATES WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATION IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(a) Department of Agricultural Economics
(b) Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(c) Department of Animal Production and Health
(d) Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
(e) Department of Crop production and Soil Sciences
(f) Department of Crop and Environmental Protection
2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMETAL SCIENCES
(a) Department of Architecture
(b) Department of Fine and Applied Arts
(c) Department of Urban and Regional Planning
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(a) Department of Agricultural Engineering
(b) Department of Chemical Engineering
(c) Department of Civil Engineering
(d) Department of Computer Engineering
(e) Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
(f) Department of Food Engineering
(g) Department of Mechanical Engineering
4. FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
(a) Department of Computer Science
(b) Department of Information System
(c) Department of Cyber Security
5. FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
(a) Department of Pure and Applied Biology
(b) Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
(c) Department of Earth Sciences
(d) Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
(e) Department of Pure and Applied Physics
(f) Department of Science Laboratory Technology
(g) Department of Statistics
6. FACULTY OF FOOD AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
(a) Department of Food Science
(b) Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) Department of Accounting
(b) Department of Economics
(c) Department of Business Management
(d) Department of Transport Management
(e) Department of Marketing
8. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
(b) Department of Anatomy
(c) Department of Biochemistry
(d) Department of Medical Laboratory
(e) Department of Nursing
(f) Department of Physiology
Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. A prospective Applicant is expected to proceed to LAUTECH website www.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of Ten thousand Naira (
N10,000:00) only; for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit (ATM) Card.
2. Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be Processed.
3. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online Lautech JUPEB application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the screening schedule slip.
4. Screening Exercise holds immediately after successful completion and submission of application form online at the PDS Complex.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.lautech.edu.ng not later than December 31, 2019.
The listed help lines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the programme during office hours only: 08035821847, 08033786715 and [email protected]
Dr. K. A. Ogunleye, Registrar.