Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Ogun State will conduct a Post UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2020/21 Academic Session.
The flowing shall be eligible for the screening;
- UTME Candidates that chose the University as first choice with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/21 UTME results.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/21 UTME results and are ready to change to the University as first choice on or before Friday, 4th September 2020.
- Candidates who did not choose the University as first or second choice but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/21 UTME results and are ready to change to the University as first choice on or before Friday 4th September 2020.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Candidates with Diploma (OND/HND/A/L JUPEB results/Certificate or First Degree from approved institutions who had applied Direct Entry/Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from approved institutions who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission into the University must possess a minimum of upper credit.
The dates and the modality for the Post UTME SCREENING exercise will be communicated in due course.
Mode of Payment
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of #2,000 (Two thousand naira) only for screening exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile and pay through the application link and thereafter generate a payment invoice (www.oauigoiwoye.edu.ng).
NOTE: Creation of wrong profile with wrong UTME Application Number will make the application valid