University of Ilorin has released the procedure to obtain the application for the 2019/2020 POST-UTME Admission Exercise, check the details below
Pre-Admission Screening Instructions
Candidates are to start registration immediately.
Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the optionas indicated on the payment page.
- Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
- Make Payment
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.